Smart Health was established in 2000. We are a health information technology provider specialising in secure cloud-based eHealth solutions.
Our solutions are focused on shared care and managed health programs, including outpatient and ambulatory care (Clinical Information System (CIS) for chronic disease), shared Electronic Health Records (EHR), repository solutions, conformance with the national PCEHR program, reporting databases and other solutions including Internet based clinic bookings.
Smart Health is an innovator and pioneer in Australian eHealth solutions.
Smart Health’s existing cross-practice CIS solution is a product of innovation as is our secure private cloud repository; we are leaders in innovative eHealth including:
- Australia’s first cloud-based shared EHR repository
- Australia’s first cross-jurisdiction, shared repository based chronic disease information management solution (Cystic Fibrosis in South Australia & Victoria)
- Australia’s first implementation of PKI-based authentication for access to cross-practice clinical systems
- Australia’s first integration of a shared EHR repository, home tele-monitoring systems, tele-consulting and risk management data (in progress)
- Australia’s first shared EHR repository based solution for multi-disciplinary care of cancer patients across multiple health services
Our approach is to:
- Work closely with Clinical Champions & Users to Develop Solutions
- Deliver solutions which are, Fit for Purpose, User Friendly & Value for Money
- Provide Customers with Sustained Support & Solution Upgrades & Enhancements